May 29, 2008

Performance @ Mayuni Omar Music Cafe (24th May 2008)

I was delighted to have the opportunity to be performing again. The venue was kind of cozy....kind of up close and personal. Atmosphere was kind of laidback and casual. F&B was good and reasonably priced too. Wasn't feeling my best on performance day but the atmosphere helped. I could easily engage in casual banter with the crowd and I must say the response was superb! The attendees comprise of family, old frens and some new mates whom I met for the very 1st time. Best! I was backed up by Nazri on guitar, Bob on bass, Wan on keyboards and Hazan on percussions. Sad to say that I did not have any pics taken only some vids shown below. Check it out! I would like to express my thanks to everyone who had graced this event and I hope to be able to continue performing with your support! :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

ZAIBAKTIAN ]|[ Thursday, May 29, 2008