October 24, 2008

Apa Khabar Engkau Di Sana.......

Moga korang sumer baik2 sahaja...... I am glad to inform everyone that 'Lelaki Baru' is now No 2 on Ria charts! Check it out! http://www.ria.sg/index_carta.htm I guess my determination and hardwork thus far had finally paid off. When I first started out 2 years ago, all I wanted was to have a 'hit' song and to achieve it is kind of surreal. I am delighted already to be at No 2 after 4 weeks on the charts. I seriously doubt that 'Lelaki Baru' can top the charts, memandangkan the No 1 song, Puspa by ST12 is already a massive hit, having been the chart-topper for 4 weeks running. Anyway, can't say enough of my thanks to all my loyal friends and supporters all these years. I deeply appreciate ur support and I hope I can repay ur support by striving towards the best!! Cheers!

ZAIBAKTIAN ]|[ Friday, October 24, 2008