April 5, 2010

AnugeraHitz.sg - The Aftermath

I'm happy to have been part of the 1st singapore Malay music awards show - AnugeraHitz.sg.....for many years now, homegrown Malay artistes have cried out for an awards showcase we can call our own....and finally it had arrived :)

I won't comment about the results. One way or another, the winners deserved them and the judges decisions were final.

A million thanks to fellow artistes, fans and supporters at home and at the Mediacorp theatre for the love and support given to me......right before the winner for 'Best New Artiste' was announced, the chanting of my name was deafening and that touches my heart.....

Alas i did not win.....a tad disappointed though....cos winning it would have given me the chance to shine the spotlight on the independent Malay music industry and its talents.....

Awards or not, i shall continue on my quest to improve myself in music and hopefully produce something great for my supporters to remember me by :)

ZAIBAKTIAN ]|[ Monday, April 05, 2010