November 12, 2008

Beyond My Wildest Dream

It would be the biggest lie if I said that I'd never dreamt of this moment. Looking back at the blueprint of my music plans, written some place away in an old organiser, where I first wrote down my 5 year plans and dreams at the end of 2006. Yup, I wrote down... 'to have a hit single'. What I meant then was to have at the very least, a hit song to my name hopefully in 5 years time. It did seem kind of impossible to achieve when I was starting out then. But a close friend who insisted on me writing down my plans, urged me to write what I think I want to achieve...not what I feel I can achieve. So to finally land the No 1 spot on Ria 89.7FM Charts on Sunday 9th of November after 7 weeks on the charts was definitely a dream come true for me! Alhamdulillah, I felt so blessed by Allah. Thank you very much....my dear family, friends and fans who had supported my music journey and everyone that had submitted numerous requests and smses for 'Lelaki Baru'. Thank you to the very talented composer of the song, Yazri (Merah)! Thank you to the people involved in the production - Yazri, Amer & Ewan of Merah and Ah Boy of TNT Studios! Special thanks to all Ria 897FM's DJs for airing 'Lelaki Baru'! Thanks everyone....thank you so much!!! I won't shed tears of joy yet...for now I will just work harder to produce better music and inspire others around me. Maybe when my music adventure is over, i might shed a tear or two....

Labels: , ,

ZAIBAKTIAN ]|[ Wednesday, November 12, 2008